Scriptlandia is the effort to build scripting command line environment on top of JVM. The user don't have to worry how to install or configure libraries for different scripting languages. It will be done automatically, partially at installation time and partially at execution time.
This release includes:
1. Support for latest versions of languages/tools: Scala, Jython, Pnuts, Groovy, JRuby, Sleep, Scriptella, Fortress, Freemarker, Ivy, Maven.
2. Added support for new languages: Clojure, P~, YOIX, GANT (Groovy Ant);
3. Integration with JLaunchPad 1.0.1 (Added support for proxy with authenication);
4. Removing dependency on JDIC library - replacing it with builtin support from "deploy.jar";
5. Other bug fixes/improvements.